- The iCloud technology is used for data sharing and synchronization among multiple devices under the same AppleID.
- The App stores the memos in iCloud.
- The App stores metadata of the memos in iCloud. The metadata includes, creator device, creation time and identities of viewers.
- The App deploys the notification center of iCloud. As a result, changes made to iCloud would notify the App. And the App would then update the memo information.
- When a device views a memo created by another device, the memo's viewer metadata would be updated. Therefore the users can track who have viewed their messages.
- When a new memo is created, the other users would be notified because the App knows that the users have not read the memo.
This App is an Easy-to-use Memo App that deploys the iCloud storage.
This unique App can track "which mobile devices" have created or viewed the memos at "what time".
The users would be notified when a memo is created by other devices.
1. Synchronize and track memo between your multiple iDevices through iCloud.
2. Notify for new and unread memo.
3. Adaptively resize memo based on usage frequency.
1. First of all, you need to enable iCloud and Internet connection. You can check these through the Settings of your devices.
2. You can Add Memo and share it among your iDevices (iPhone/iPad/iPod) under the same AppleID.
3. You can check whether your memo has been viewed by other devices.
4. When another device has added a new memo, you would be notified. The new memo would be highlighted in yellow color.
5. You can reorder the memos by clicking the Reorder Memo button.
6. Only the memo creator can re-save or delete the memo.